Treatment of rhinitis and the common cold folk remedies
In this paper we consider the question of how to implement the treatment of the common cold and the common cold folk remedies at home. The recipes for herbal decoctions and inhalations.
Folk remedies treat a cold
Antipyretic when expressed catarrhal phenomena can serve as a decoction of pearl barley: 100 g of cereal, pour a liter of water and boil on slow fire for 10-15 minutes, let cool slightly and strain. To enhance the taste, you can add a tablespoon of Linden honey. Entire dose should be taken in one dose at night. Children reduce the dose depending on age (1 dessert or 1 tsp).
Cold. Treatment of folk remedies
• Top with fresh raspberry stems (15-20 cm) cut lengthwise, pour a liter of boiling water and boil 15-20 minutes on low heat (dark cherry), infuse half hours in thermos. Daily drinking a glass from chronic colds.
• Incomplete tablespoon of sugar to hold it over the fire, until it becomes dark brown. Then pour the melted sugar into a saucer of milk. Of sugar candy to keep the mouth until resorption. It helps in dry cough.
• You can get rid of a cold with chest of tea from plantain leaves, liveticker, herb thyme, mint, oregano, red clover, leaves mother and stepmother, leaves and fruit of wild Apple trees, the roots of marshmallow, elecampane and licorice.
• Mix 15 g of aloe juice, 100 g of internal fat (goose or pork), 100 g of butter, the same of honey and 50 g cocoa. Be taken with a glass of hot milk one tablespoon morning and evening.
• Health benefits has tea from the flowers of acacia and lilac leaves, collected during flowering.
• By the way, the infusion of lilac buds, which are harvested in the spring when swelling and dried in the shade, helps patients with diabetes mellitus. 1 tablespoon kidney brew in a liter of boiling water and take one tablespoon 3 times daily before meals.
• A tablespoon of dried (or fresh) clover brewed Cup of boiling water and insist half an hour. The broth is good to add a spoonful of honey. Usually during the day when you sweat heavily subsides the temperature is very high.
Runny nose. Treatment of folk remedies
• With this affliction to make easy enough finely chopped garlic clove to invest deeply in the nostrils and feel a slight burning. Repeat the treatment after the resumption of the cold. This time he will be back to you soon, can’t believe folk medicine!
• The palm of the left hand is placed on the nose and forehead and the palm of the right – on the solar plexus. 15 minutes later the cold should pass.
Folk remedies for the common cold
• Useful and good at helping nasal rinses clean with warm water. Fill a handful of hands with water and pull it alternately in one and the other nostril until the water goes in your mouth.
• “Break” the nose helps honey: match wrap pieces of cotton wool, dip them in honey, and insert in nostrils. So walk for 10-15 minutes and your nose will be clean.
• You can wash the nose with salt water at the rate of 1 teaspoon salt to 0.5 cups warm water. Then drip into each nostril 3-5 drops of aloe juice.
• Helps with the runny nose and the juice of fresh leaves mother and stepmother. RUB fresh leaves, squeeze the juice and bury for 2-3 drops in each nostril 3 times a day.
• Well the cold helps with dry mustard. Sprinkle it into your socks before going to bed (it is better if you wear cotton socks, and top – wool). However, when scratches and scuffs on the feet, such a procedure is undesirable.
• Helps with the runny nose “folk” inhalation: grate 2 tablespoons of onion or garlic, place it on the bottom of the glass, put a glass into a mug with hot water, top cover with a funnel of thick paper. Narrow end attach to your nose and breathe in the vapors in each nostril for 10 minutes This procedure should be repeated 3-4 times a day.
Treatment acute runny nose folk remedies
When astroviruses a cold you can try to cut its diaphoretic and thermal treatments. As a diversionary tool recommended mustard foot baths, foot warming blue lamp. Useful pour into socks dry mustard, put mustard on calves and heel (by the flannel bandage and keep 2-3 hours). Folk medicine offers a large amount of funds in acute rhinitis:
• Aloe juice instill 3-5 drops in each nostril 3-4 times a day;
• lubricate the nasal mucosa with petroleum jelly and attach the nose pieces of cotton wool, greased crushed garlic. Procedure to do 2-3 times a day;
• useful breathe vapors garlic;
• instilled into the nose menthol or camphor oil 2-3 drops (in a mixture 1:1);
• drink 100 ml of boiling water with 5-7 drops of iodine. the same composition it is helpful to rinse the nasal passages and nasal passages 3-4 times a day;
• to wash the nose with a weak solution of baking soda with a few drops of propolis 3-4 times a day;
• many healers for the period of the cold are advised to eat and drink as much tea and various juices;
• prepare a decoction of 20 g of birch buds in 200 ml of water. boil 3 minutes, drain. take 100 ml 3 times a day;
• infuse the flowers of thyme (1 tbsp to 1 Cup of boiling water) and take half a Cup 3 times a day;
• to smell ammonia every half-hour. to smell one nostril, closing the other finger, and then change the position;
• 1 tbsp of sage and boil in a glass of milk 10 minutes on low heat, strain, boil again and drink at bedtime;
• lubrication of the nasal mucosa with lemon juice reduces the common cold;
• to instill in a nose juice mother and stepmother 3-5 drops several times a day;
• at night, well spread soles kerosene, then a piece of cloth soaked in kerosene and squeezed well, to attach to the feet and firmly bandage in the night;
• put a piece of bread burning on the stove and, when the bread starts to burn, inhale the smoke 2-3 times a day. healers also recommend inhaling the smoke of burning rags. this considerably reduces the common cold;
• sniffing grated fresh horseradish every half an hour. inhalation to produce each nostril separately;
• if you have a headache and runny nose sniffing the worn leaves and flowers of oregano;
• in acute rhinitis is one of the best tools is the instillation into the nose of red beet juice (3-4 drops 3 times a day with subsequent warming blue lamp);
• as a diaphoretic effect has good tea from raspberry fruit;
• fresh berries of viburnum grind, mix with honey and drink with tea. per Cup of boiling water – 2 tsp. of the mixture. drink 3-4 times a day;
• an infusion of the leaves of verbena (1 tbsp to 1 Cup of boiling water. infuse for 1 hour) drink with the flu, acute respiratory infections, acute rhinitis 1/2 Cup 3 times a day;
• infusion of flowers of elder black (1 tbsp to 1 Cup of boiling water, to insist 1 hour) drink in acute rhinitis and colds 1/2 Cup 3 times a day;
• traditional medicine in cases of runny nose and colds recommends that chewing calamus root 2-3 times a day;
• turnip juice (2:1) to boil with honey and drink 1 tbsp 3 times a day;
• the prevention of colds promotes orange juice (or oranges) 1/2 Cup 3-4 times a day;
• a decoction of wild pears and pomegranate juice work as a good febrifuge for all colds;
• when loss of smell is useful to pour some vinegar on the hot pan and inhale vapours;
• if severe cold you no longer feel the smell, then you need to prepare a mixture of the roots of bergenia crassifolia and roots of letonika. all finely pound in cereals and take 1 tbsp 2 times a day;
• if you tortured sneezing, it should drip in a nose a solution of starch;
• onion juice or garlic mix with honey (1:3) and instilled into the nose 3-4 drops several times a day.